Your LinkedIn presence starts with your LinkedIn profile. Many people attempting to use LinkedIn for sales and business development have “jobseeker” profiles. Not only is a jobseeker profile not going to help you get new clients, it could hurt you. Your clients don’t care about how good you do your job; they care about how you can help them, the products/services you provide, and why they should pick you over the competition. Our LinkedIn profile development creates content for your profile that speaks directly to your target market and compels them to take action while increasing the likelihood that those looking for your products/services will find you even if they don’t know you.
- Optimize content for all LinkedIn profile sections directly related to your career: Experience, Education, Certifications, Publications, Skills & Expertise, Patents, Honors & Awards
- Search Optimize entire LinkedIn profile for 1 primary phrase and 1 secondary phrase
- Provide a search optimized and compelling Headline
- Write a professional, compelling and search optimized Summary
- Identify media files highlighting career accomplishments and expertise that should be used on the profile
- Personal interview to gather additional details, verify messaging, and develop appropriate positioning
Everything in the Career LinkedIn Profile plus content related to your activities outside your job/business including: Organizations section, Volunteer Experience & Causes section, Projects section, Honors & Awards outside work activities, and additional messaging/positioning related to your personal passions that impact your professional life. Your network wants to get to know you as a person and not just you as a worker. This added content gives them a more well rounded view of who you are, what you do, and why you do it.
For the lower price, your LinkedIn profile is created by a LinkedIn Ninja certified profile specialist. All profiles are reviewed and tweaked by The LinkedIn Ninja before being finalized. Your LinkedIn profile content is provided in an easy to copy and paste format for you to quickly upload the content to your profile.*
Interested in having The LinkedIn Ninja herself build your profile? Schedule permitting, that can be arranged. Pricing: Career Profile $1,197; Full 360 Profile $1,497. Email Crystal to determine availability.
* We will be happy to discuss the process of posting the content to your profile and how we can make it as easy as possible for you.