A strong corporate presence on LinkedIn includes having all of your employees engaged with well developed profiles and using LinkedIn in a cohesive manner that improves their own professional image as well as your company’s. When they list your company as their employer, their image is attached to you.
Smart companies are training their employees on how to effectively build their LinkedIn profiles and how to engage with their network about the company to have consistent and accurate branding and messaging. Additionally, the more connected you are to your employees through LinkedIn, the easier it is to recognize morale issues and career development plans, to keep your employee base happy and productive.
LinkedIn is also a powerful sales tool and we can get your entire sales team focused and effectively using LinkedIn to grow your business.
The LinkedIn Ninja can train your staff onsite or online via webinar. Custom webinars are perfect for staff covering multiple geographic regions and for companies that are more budget conscious. Corporate training services include group training seminars, hands on workshops, and one-on-one training with executives and sales staff – or a combination of all three! We can customize the program and agenda to meet your needs.
Lastly, corporate/group discounts are available for popular online training systems such as LinkedIn for Sales Success: Black Belt Training for Mastering LinkedIn for Sales and Smart Call Prospecting and LinkedIn Ninja for Financial Advisors.
- Training on topic of choice
- Group/Company provides LCD projector/monitor and screen (if possible audio and internet connection provide for a more enhanced presentation)
- Group/Company prints materials for attendees. Printing can be provided for additional cost.
- Training can be held onsite or virtual. (* Travel fees paid by company/group)
- 50 minute, one-on-one, hands on, training sessions with each employee
- Learn the tricks to get the most from your LinkedIn profile and strategies to reach your target market.
- Focus is on strategies to get in front of prospective clients and harvest tangible leads.
- Review and comments of profile summary re-write if submitted within 2 weeks after meeting
* 4 employee minimum. Does not include travel costs outside of local area.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.