This is the fastest way to get your company up and running on LinkedIn! The LinkedIn Ninja works with you and your staff to develop a LinkedIn Plan for your company’s goals and that utilizes your company’s available resources.
This service is ideal for businesses and organizations that want to develop a company-wide LinkedIn network and have an active LinkedIn presence while spreading the workload across different staff roles. The goal is to minimize the time spent by executives on LinkedIn while keeping them deeply engaged in their network and highly visible. It breaks down the LinkedIn activity by role: Executive, Administrative Assistant, Marketing, and Business Development
Though customized to each client, common components include:
- An executive summary outlining the higher-level goals and intentions
- In-depth document analyzing existing LinkedIn assets in addition to outlining strategies and activities appropriate for that business to meet their goals on LinkedIn
- An implementation schedule to work into the comprehensive LinkedIn Marketing System in prioritized stages
- An action and task plan outlining the daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed tasks for each role (executive, administrative, marketing and business development)
- Customized training for all staff and executives involved in the LinkedIn Marketing Plan demonstrating how to directly implement the recommended strategies
This type of consulting service is ideal for professional firms and agencies such as financial planners, accountants, attorneys, etc. Each professional should have a minimum of 2 full time staff people in addition to the executive in order to take full advantage of the custom consulting.
Contact The LinkedIn® Ninja (Crystal Thies) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.